Portland Bill Lighthouse
Regular price £150.00
A functioning lighthouse at Portland Bill, on the Isle of Portland, Dorset. As Portland Bill’s largest and most recent lighthouse, the Trinity House operated Portland Bill Lighthouse is distinctively white and red striped, standing at a height of 41 metres (135 ft). It was completed by 1906 and first shone out on 11 January 1906. The lighthouse guides passing vessels through the hazardous waters surrounding the Bill, while also acting as a way mark for ships navigating the English Channel.
A signed and numbered limited edition of 100 Giclée prints, 65cm x 40cm,on a 250gsm mould-made paper using archival inks. This is an original digital artwork. Unframed.