Located on the South Pier Head of Lybster Harbour. Lybster was once a busy herring fishing port and is guarded at its entrance by the white octagonal lighthouse. By 1838 Lybster was the third biggest herring port in Scotland, and the harbour was continually being developed throughout the herring boom. The lighthouse was built in 1884, by which time the fishing industry was already waning.
A signed and numbered limited edition of 100 Giclée prints, 65cm x 40cm, on a 250gsm mould-made paper using archival inks. This is an original digital artwork. Unframed.